Game development is the process of creating a video game. The effort is undertaken by a game developer, who may range from a single person to an international team dispersed across the globe. Traditional commercial PC and console games are normally funded by a publisher, and can take several years to reach completion. Indie games can take less time and can be produced at a lower cost by individuals and smaller developers. The independent game industry has seen a substantial rise in recent years with the growth of new online distributionsystems, such as Steam and Uplay, as well as the mobile game market, such as for Android and iOS devices.
- Agile Development
- Waterfall Method
- Extreme Coding
- Rapid Action Development
- Easy adaptability to changing an environment
- Rich internet application development usage
- Web kit engine integration based browser
- Support for different multimedia formats like video, voice, image etc.
- Good quality memory usage and battery consumption
- Ability to collect and dispatch information fast as per the desired action
- Paying more attention to the documentation than the game itself
- Story controls the design of a game