Mobile as well as web-based applications are awesome tools for marketing your content to a populace, which is increasingly using their smart phones instead of their PCs to access the Internet. If your business is about selling a service or a product online, then you should definitely consider creating a mobile application as one of your priority content goals. You can create a native app built for specific platforms and devices such as Android & iOS.
One of the reasons why you should create mobile applications as part of your content marketing strategy is because today most people access the internet from their smartphones rather than their PCs. Having a mobile application for your business helps you capture this customer segment and drive more traffic and sales.
- Simplicity in design
- Compliance with GDPR standards
- Ongoing evolution
- Less Keyboarding and More Touch
- Applied Data Science & Machine Learning
- Integration of Augmented Reality
- Cross-platform coverage
- Performance is the key
- Security matters
- Integration with bigger ecosystems
- Interoperability with modern connectivity standard
- Focus on business-driven solutions
- Social Networking Capabilities
- The Ability to Work Offline